What Issues are the people of Nongoma having to deal with?
- Nongoma is lacking in the most basic provisions. People’s inability to access basic services and care for their family leaves many of them feeling their lives actually are not worth living;
- It is generally hard for these people to be positive about the future.
- A lack of basic services;
- High levels of incidences of HIV/AIDs infection
- High levels of poverty;
- Poor health conditions.
- Poor education leading to low literacy rates;
- Low levels of skills/training